Sunday, August 02, 2009

Day 60 of JM's US Detachment Trip

The baking bug had gotten into me again!!!!

The moment I am up, got this sudden urge to bake ... LOL. Luckily got just the right amount of ingredients available to start baking if not I think I will go crazy thinking about it loh.

Now, done with my FIL b'day cake, it is time to experiment on the cupcakes that I wanted to make for Owein for his birthday. So CUPCAKES ... here I come!!!!

** Cupcake batter waiting to be placed into the oven. **

** Last one available for practice ... **

** VIOLA ~~ The prettiest sunflower pipped ... after practicing on 11 others. **

1 comment:

silverrock said...

Hey there! Love your blog, and those chocolate cuppies look amazing! I'm a long-time reader, first time writer... just wanted to let you know that I have an award for you on my blog!