Saturday, August 29, 2009

Day 87 of JM's US Detachment Trip

It had been a while since I last wrote. In fact, I had spent lesser time at the computer ever since I started watching 花样男子 (Boys over Flowers). After that show, somehow the drama bug had gotten into me and drama is all I could think of once the kids are asleep. It was a pretty good way to waste away hours at night other than facing the computer :)

I guess I had an overdosed of drama and I think it is time to slow down or stop for awhile for now. And hence ... I AM BACK ... ranting away :p

Life's pretty 'normal' during these days anyway. Nothing out of the routine happened other than Oswald's school trip to the Neighbourhood Police Station on 26th Aug 2009.


After his visit to the police station ... he told me he want to be a POLICE MAN!!!

No comments: