Thursday, March 20, 2014

Countdown Day 4 of 103

Aiyoyo ... time past really fast when there are lots to do.

Woke up this morning and realised that it is already Thursday and I have yet to bring the boys for their hair cut to get ready for school nexy week. For Oswald and Owein, I still have a little time to play with but for Odin ... if I don't get it done today, I would have to brave the crowd during weekends for it. Luckily Jimmy is working today and after receiving his confirmation, this mummy did a crazy rush act to get everyone into the car and head towards City Square Mall!

Guess luck was on our side. Though I had missed a turn and made a big detour, I still managed to get there just in time and Odin is the 1st customer of the day.

This boy have the most cheeky look after hair cut. 受不了!




No comments: