Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Countdown Day 2 of 103

Received a few pictures of hubby sent by friends and hubby from media sources last night. At least get to see hubby's face again.

This morning, there is a news article write up in HOME section of The Straits Times. Can also see hubby's face if zoom in enough. Seems like he was caught in quite a bit of photos.



A pity that I could not attend the send off yesterday but can get glimpse of JM through such photos is comforting enough already. Proud that hubby is part of the team for this task. 加油老公!


I had also started my 1st ZUMBA class today at Yew Tee CC. It had been a long time since I work those bones and that 1 hour session almost break all of them. I totally zonked out together with Odin when he was taking his afternoon nap. Now, my whole body is aching like crazy. Don't know to laugh at myself or to cry ... hahahaha.

No comments: