Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bento #31

Hmm ... it is another day that I totally had no idea what to pack and hence fall back to staring into my tool box.

Picked out a CAR sandwich cutter for Owein's breakfast this time.


Spread some nutella on the bread, fill up space with vitamins (in the container) and some biscuits ... VIOLA~~ Something really simple this morning and fast to put together.

Oswald gets a box to school today too. He'd set his eye on the cranberry cheese bun which I'd bought but by the time I got back, he'd already finish his breakfast. So in order to taste it, he suggest that he brings to school to eat. Being a bento addict, I took the chance to dress up his box a little. The bun took up most of the space in the box, hence can only add some biscuits to 'color' up the box.

No comments: