Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bento #30 - Hey! Mr Apple Man

Owein's teacher had requested for Owein to eat breakfast in school instead of at home. Reason being that he would talk to kids in his group and due to that, they always cannot finish their food in time. So to stop Owein from talking, got to keep his mouth busy eating!!! LOL

Oh well, good in a way ... probably would wake up my bento mojo because now got to pack food for Owein EVERYDAY!!! Oh boy ...

Haven't been packing food for the boys ... getting a little rusty. In the end, I just open my tool box and see what's good. Spotted an APPLE cutter which I had bought in mind to make cookies for teacher's day. Took that out and started cutting the bread with it. Initially had intended to just leave it as it is. But after staring at it for awhile, decided to give it a face. Owein was there to choose the shapes. I just did as I was told to and the apple tured out to be like this ...


When completed, I showed it to Owein and he went "Hey! Mr Apple Man."

No comments: