Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY X'MAS!!!

Ho ... Ho ... Ho ...

"Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way ... Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh. Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way ... Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh ..."

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Today is Christmas eve and its a FRIDAY!!! Guess what present I gave myself for Christmas???

A relaxing session with my faithful manicurist!!!!!

And since it is Chrismas ... see what she drew on my toes ...


Cute right ... lol!!!

"You better watch out... You better not cry ... Better not pout, I'm telling you why ... Santa Claus is coming to town ..."

Oh ... also check out my nails!!!


So pretty right ... all these nail art really set me up for the right mood for Christmas!!!

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas ... Just like the ones I used to know ... Where the treetops glisten, and children listen to hear sleigh bells in the snow ..."

No comments: