Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All I want for X'mas is to ...

BAKE BAKE BAKE!!!!

LOL ... this year I am going crazy over cookies. ^_^

After attended the cookie decoration class with Perle, it had inspired me and I'd decided to make everyone a cookie for X'mas so that I can play with ICING ... wahahaha.

20 Dec 2010, Monday. In order to present perfect cookies on our X'mas gathering on the 25th, I've decided to start practice early. I've gather all ingredients required and started making my cookie dough. As I was baking my cookies, I'd also started to gather friends to come join in the fun. After the whole afternoon of baking and the whole night of cookie decoration ... 3 girls (me, Perle and Lishan) ended the session with pride ...

** Cookie design by Lishan **

** Cookie design by Perle **

** Lastly, my creations ^_^ **


21 Dec 2010, Tuesday. Not wanting to waste the remaining icing ... I've decided to bake once more. This time trying out something different ...


COOKIE LOLLIES!!! Cute right ... called the girls again to see if they still wana come play. Only Lishan manage to make it ... we took out time to think and decorate and seriously, I am more pleased with today's result ...

** Lishan's babies ... **

** These are mine ^_^ **


Today, though there's still icing left ... but I am giving myself a break. I'm not done with my cookies yet so ... there'll be more to come!!! Hmm ... maybe tomorrow ... :p

No comments: