Friday, November 05, 2010

Drama - 哦!我的愛人 (Oh My Lady!)

Just finish watching this drama. The ending really left me with a lot of 感触.

As per most drama, the lead actor and actress got together ultimately. But just before the leads gave each other a hug and end the drama, confession were being made. Both leads apologise for all hurt they had brought upon each other and had thank each other for being in their life.

This scene really touched me. I believe many of us would have taken people around us for granted many a times. We often forgot about saying sorry or thank you to people who are always around us thinking that they will understand. How sad ... but is so true!!!

Anyway, back to the drama. I say this is only a passable drama but from it, you will learn quite a bit. To me, through this drama, I understand that communication is a very important in any relationship. Never leave anything unsaid espeially to those that you love and care about. If you are watching it, hope you enjoy it as much as I do.



A spunky 35-year-old housewife, Yoon Gae Hwa (Chae Rim), takes on the job of house cleaner to prickly top star Sung Min Woo (Choi Si Won) in order to earn enough money to regain custody of her child from her ex-husband. Romantic hijinks and hilarity ensues when they find themselves in an awkward living situation as Min Woo pays Gae Hwa to take care of his illegitimate daughter, Ye Eun.

No comments: