Saturday, November 06, 2010

Day 8 of JM's Simulator Trip - Florida

ARGH ... drank tea while play boardgames with Zhen Yang n Perle at De Coder's Cafe a few hours back and now I am still wide awake. Effect of caffeine!!!

Oh well ... its ok ... I got my Korean music to keep me company ^_^.

Want to share a new song with everyone. It is U-KISS newest release. Frankly I did not know who the hell is U-KISS till I started watching Pops In Seoul. 3 of the members (Alexandra, Kevin, n Eli), host in Pops in Seoul and from there then I get to know that they are part of the 7 member group U-KISS.

Presenting U-KISS - SHUT UP

Check out their LIVE performance too. Another nice song I came across comes from Se7en - I'm Going Crazy. The girl inthe MV is his actual girlfriend, Park Han-byul.

No comments: