Thursday, September 16, 2010

Drama - 仍想结婚的女人 (Still, Marry Me )

Hmm ... I think I am still recommending this drama mainly is because one of the main actor is KIM BUM!!!

Don't know who he is??

He took up the role as So Yi Jeong in the drama 花样男子 (Boys over Flowers). One of the F4 members.

Yes ... I am watching this all because of this pretty boy face :p

When I ask for this show at the rental shop, I was told this is Sex and the City (korean version). Not a keen fan of Sex and the City, hence wasn't that keen but because Kim Bum is one of the lead actors, I've chanced my mind.



This drama depicts lives of three women who are closing one chapter of their life and entering the next. Lee Shin Young (Park Jin Hee), Jung Da Jung (Uhm Ji Won) and Kim Boo Ki (Wang Bit Na) are three women in their 30s whose romantic relationships have faltered due to their career ambitions, but find themselves given a chance to make a fresh start.


IMO, the gist of the drama is really about the love life and complains of the 3 women. The drama did have its fair show of humor and heart touching scenes but if it is not because of Kim Bum, I probably would not pick up this show unless there's nothing much better to watch.

No comments: