Friday, July 16, 2010

Recipe - Lemon Cheesecake with Jam Toppings

This is the 3rd time making this cake but this time I manage to find Double Cream as per required in the recipe. Double Cream is so hard to come by especially the Cold Storage supermarket in my area are not the very big outlets. So to substitute it, I've used Bulla's Pure Cream for the past 2 attempts. When I managed to locate the required Double Cream, I cannot resist the temptation to give this cake a try again.

I am totally satisfied with the end product with Double Cream. The cake taste creamer compared to when using Pure Cream. I guess the difference is in the fat content of each product. Double Cream being the one with higher fat content hence would be my prefered choice. It makes the cake taste so creamy and smooth ... YUMZ!!!!

No comments: