Monday, March 15, 2010

1 year older liao!!!

"Happy birthday ... happy birthday ... happy birthday to ME!!!"


Oh yes ... it is the time of the year again ... adding on another count to my age. *sigh* getting older by the years.

This year's birthday celebration is simple. We went out for a simple dinner with the boys and the boys each took turn to surprise me with pressies they got with daddy.


1) JM brought Oswald to buy a cake for me while we were waiting for our orders to arrive. They hid the cake in the car so as to surprise me but who knows ... Oswald is the one who let the cat out of the bag.

2) JM brought Owein out for a walk after he was done with his dinner and they came back with a bouquet of flowers for me ^_^


Though these are small pressies but they are just what I need to brighten up my day.

2 comments:

V said...

What? No 豆花? Lol

Irene said...

of cos no lah ...

but hor he almost gave me Mian Hua Tang (cotton candy) but heng the aunty no sell those on a stick one. all packed in container hahaha