Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Day 112 of JM's US Detachment Trip

Hey ... check this out !!!

Oswald got a new friend ...


Oswald brought this little friend back after his school trip to Qian Hu Fish Farm today. Everyone who went for the trip today gets to go home with a fish. I guess the cost for the fish was already included in the $5.00 that was required to join the trip.

I bet the happiest person today will be Oswald. He had wanted a fish as a pet for the longest time.

Now let's see how long this fish can last with the bare minimum that is available at home. This tiny fish is house in a plastic container upon suggestion from my FIL.

I am still considering if I should get a proper tank for it. But then again ... if I do, where can I place it. That's another issue to be solved before I can even consider getting it a tank ... LOL!!!

No comments: