Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How time flies ...

The school holidays just flew by ... I can't believe that it is all over and Oswald is now attending his nursery class in a new school. It did not take him long to get used to in the new environment.

2008 was a quite a hectic year for me but I am glad that it is all over. Hope this coming year will be easier especially with the kids older now. I hope to have more personal time so that I can head out once in awhile with hub or even with friends. I'd been stuck at home especially at night cause got to nurse Owein to bed.

The only thing I don't like in this coming year is that hubby will be away 50% of the time. He's scheduled to head to USA for training from June onwards. He will be away for 6 long months. Can't imagine how I would be able to pass that 6 months. Anyway, that's is something I cannot avoid so just have to face it.

Hope I will be able to face whatever challanges that are planned out for me in the coming year with grace.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Gal, hope this year b a better year for u! :) Even tho ya hubby be away for 6mths, hopefully time pass by fast for u & u can also catch some time to meet ya frens or relax too! :) God Bless! :)

Anonymous said...

go with him la....
Janice

Irene said...

The problem is CANNOT !!!

There's a number a reasons but the main thing is ... if I am to go ... it is at our own cost !!!

That's alot to spend for a 6 mth stay ... air tics, rental ... etc

So at the end of the day ... not worth it loh.

Jansey said...

divert ur attention to ur biz?

Irene said...

hope to loh but kids still come 1st lah keke