Friday, January 30, 2009

All alone again ...

JM is back in Brunei ... sent him off early this morning ... lonely nights again and starting to count down to his return.

Initially I'd got plans to head out dinner with him last night ... just the 2 of us ... but I guess all the running around during CNY kinda tired us out and my mind too lazy to brainstorm on a nice dining place. Ended up, I've replaced our dinner outing to dinner at home with the rest of the family. Of cos, dinner was prepared by me and serving JM's favourite meat ... BEEF !!!

Came across this Roast Beef recipe from my favourite magazine some time back. But to make that, I would need a meat thermometer to make that dish which I did not have. I only manage to come across one just before CNY.

With my new bought kitchen equipment and beef from my favourite butcher - Huber's Butchery @ Bukit Timah ... VIOLA !!!

** Click on picture for recipe **


Just a word of advise if you plan to give it a try ... be prepare to do OVEN CLEANING after the meal. Hee ... Hee ...

2 comments:

V said...

Looks good lei! Pass the recipe to Rachel!!! heehee

Irene said...

haha recipe documented in my recipe blog leh keke go check it out :p