Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Bento #34 - Owein's Wonderland

Store bought bread today. The thing about store bought bread, to me I kinda have a love-hate relation with them. Love them because they are so easily available and does bring a little change to the boring loaf breads. Hate them because unlike loaf breads, you have to work around them instead of being able to mould and shape to my liking. This is one good example.


Owein wanted to bring this chocolate cream bun to school. There is no way I can cut up or reshape it so just got to do my best to 'dress' it up. In situation like this, PICKS come to the rescue. Took out my picks collection and sat at the table with Owein deciding what to do. We ended up spelling out his name and he picked out other stuff to be added on. In the end, it kinda looked like it is Owein's Wonderland.

No comments: