Friday, July 05, 2013

Bento #26 - Milk Sippy


Had been getting these Milk Sippy for my boys for awhile but it never come across to me that I can use it when packing my boy's bentos. Someone in the bento group on FB had given all of us new ideas when she used this to decorate her kid's food. Copying this idea, made my preparations easier when I ran out of Rainbow Sprinkles.


These milk sippy really do come in handy on lazy bento days. Of late, totally had no bento mojo. The whole time I am trying to avoid making bento ... sad case for mummy because I simply don't understand why the sudden lost of mood but good news for the boys especially for Oswald. It is time I do something and try to get those mojo back hence decided to pack this last minute bento on this morning. It is Fruity Friday anyway so might as well take that as an excuse to myself to get serious in packing food once again. Kekeke

No comments: