Monday, September 17, 2012

Bento #36 - Moo Moo Cow

Have not been putting up bento post of late. That does not mean that I had stop bento-ing. Just that was pretty much out of inspiration and was just keeping things simple.

Finally had got the mood and get this cow off my to-do list. Made this bento for the boys last Wednesday.


End result of the bento ...

Owein - only manage to finish 1/2 of it. I had kind of expected that cos it was really too much for him. Note to self: never use Snow Blanc bread from Four Leave for Owein if need to use 2 slice of bread.

Oswald - Finished everything except for the mashmellow. BUT had forgotten to bring his lunch box back!!!!! To make matter worse, lunch box can't be found the next day :( According to him, he had remembered to bring his lunch bag back to class. But he did not see it in class the next day. HEARTACHE :[ Had used a Rilakkuma box for him that day and my alpha picks. Boo hoo hoo ... No more stock of the lunch box was seen at Kinokuniya yesterday. And now I get an incomplete alpha set.

Now really lost all my motivation to bento. Sobs~~~

No comments: