Sunday, August 12, 2012

Baking Frenzy

I had been on a baking frenzy over this National Day weekend.

My car had to be sent down to the workshop again for some rectification work and hence I am stuck at home with Owein and Odin. Oswald, he gets to spend this long weekend at grandma's house. Hubby was sent down to the workshop together with the car to see through the rectification work. So, I turned to baking to pass time at home ... I had been baking everyday since Friday.

Friday's bake (10 Aug 12) was Pandan Chiffon Cake and Blueberry Crumble Muffins.


Saturday's bake (11 Aug 12) was Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.


Sunday's bake (12 Aug 12) of the day was Banana Chiffon Cake. Found an excuse to bake because there were oven ripen bananas sitting around. Using a recipe from a chiffon book that I'd bought recently - 初学者也ok !自己作职人配方的戚风蛋糕 - result is fantastic and I love it!!! Going to find chance to try out other recipes from the book soon ...



Luckily got a bunch of people that I can pass on my bakes to else I really don't know how to finish all those bakes. But I must admit one thing ... baking is very therapeutic. It not only helps pass time, it also helps one to reduce stress.

No comments: