Monday, January 31, 2011

All gone wrong ... just b4 CNY!!!

Oh gosh ... It is 5:12am and I am still awake puking my guts out!!! This is exactly what Owein went through on Friday night. Now it is my turn. Sigh ...

Whole body ache like crazy due to the gagging. Seems like gotta drag myself to the doctor early in the morning and don't think I will be able to send Oswald to school. Luckily in laws decided to help take care of Owein ... Cannot imagine having to lag 2boys to the clinic in my sick condition.

Just before I decide to head out to see the doctor, I'd decided to call TMM to check on owein. But guess what ... Not only that owein had a relapse, my MIL is also down. Oh gosh, how bad can that be. Sent an SOS SMS to hubby for him to bring Owein to see doctor.

Hubby came back, went all the way down in law's place to bring Owein to see doctor while I rest at home. But guess who is next to see a doc after Owein. I think you must have guessed it ... it was my darling hub. Including my MIL, 4 of us are down all at the same time!!!

What a terrible way to welcome CNY, which is just a few days later.

Rest ... Rest ... Rest ... Is all what we need. Hope we will all be better just in time.

No comments: