Sunday, June 06, 2010

Just another SUNDAY!!!

I guess age is catching up ... late nights really drain me out. For 2 nights in a row, hubby and myself slept late but got to get up early because of the kids. Just 2 nights is enough to make us wanna stay indoors on a Sunday. Rest and relax was all that we did for the whole morning and after a light lunch, we even took a nap with the kids.

After the long nap, we are both recharged!!!

We brought the boys out for dinner. This time, we've picked Outback Steakhouse @ Millenia Walk.


It had been a long while since my last visit. The place still look pretty much the same. But this is the 1st time I am trying out their kids menu. Hubby went to meet a friend to get some stuff done and hence I am all by myself with the kids for dinner ^_^.


Our order = Mac-A-Roo N Cheese & Spagehetti and Finger Combo.


On top of that, I've order a serve of their Soup Of The Day - Potato Soup.


There is 2 size to their soup. You can have it it a cup or a bowl and the cup being a smaller portion which I think is pretty perfect for a kid. For an adult, unless you only plan to drink soup, else it would be a wiser choice to choose the cup too. The food portion here is of a considerable size, at least to me ^_^.

And not to mention their complimentary bread ...


Too bad, hubby took too long to finish his stuff and by the time he join us, the kids are done with their meal already. So ... I did not manage to place order for myself. Oh well, I guess that leave me an excuse to come back again.

The kids get to spend a few days at my in-laws place and to our next destination we go ... TMM Chalet!!! After dropping off the kids, hubby and myself went to get dinner. We headed back to Bugis area to meet up with friends, dinner and walk around. We did a bit of shopping here and there and went to check out Illuma. A pretty new shopping centre just opposite Bugis Junction opened sometime in 2009.

While we were checking out the new shopping centre, this display caught our attention.


We were all so amazed at the art work and did not realised there's a write up on the works by the creator unless we stop staring at it and stood up.

No comments: