Thursday, October 08, 2009

Day 127 of JM's US Detachment Trip

RIP ... little fishy ... hope you did not have to suffer so much before you leave.

The little fish friend that my FIL got as companion for the fish that Oswald brought back from his field trip to Qian Hu Fish Farm was being bullied. Constantly being attacked by the other fish and I think it was terrorised.

I'd noticed it swimming in a very funny position a few days back but my FIL told me it would be alright hence I ignore it. But who knows, I was observing it today and many a times it swam upside down ... I think it was really a bit hint that something is really wrong. My FIL then seperated the fishes, hoping that the little fish will feel better after given some peace. But still ... it did not make it. It ended its life this evening ... RIP fishy.

No comments: