Friday, March 27, 2009

Updates ...

It had been awhile since I last updated my blog. I'd been busy managing Snappity Snap and keeping the kids occupied during the sch holidays ... hardly got anytime for myself during this period.

Anyway, Owein and myself just attended a pot luck session. This pot luck session is organised by the people behind Tots Playhouse, his weekly meet-ups at CCK Bible Centre. Actually there wasn't any request that we bring anything down but I KPO lah kekeke just want to bring something down to share with everyone. So ... I'd made something which I had not made it for the longest time ... Baby Pandan Chiffon Cake.


Result turned out to be good and everyone enjoyed it. I am so glad that I'm able to share something with everyone. Hope I will be able to continue to share in a regular basis :)

No comments: